The West Kentucky Events Newsletter now reaches over 7,025 subscribers. It is extremely popular because of the interest people have in area events, concerts and the many activities available in the lakes area. Clay Campbell, owner of the Kentucky Opry, is the publisher, and his wife, Barbie, is the weekly editor.
The newsletter combines events, festivals, and happenings for areas such as Murray, Mayfield, Cadiz, Eddyville, Benton, and Marshall County in addition to the Paducah region. We even carry some events in Southern Illinois. We will gladly include an article promoting your event, or an event you are sponsoring.
For links in the left sidebar, there is a directory listing fee of $120 per year. This is free if you have paid for an ad to be included in the newsletter.
Below are the rates for advertising on 1westernkentucky. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Setup: no charge
Monthly Fee: $75.00
If you pay by the year: $800.00
Time Period: 52 Weeks
Publications: 52 weeks
E-mail distribution: 7,025
- Advertisement: Art and text with hyperlink in ad column. You can provide us with your own ad (which must be no larger than 150 pixels wide and 200 pixels high), or one can be created for you.
- Your ad is linked to your website homepage.
- Please let us know if you prefer to link to a different page on your website.
- Editorial: Media releases, announcements, etc. in the editorial column of the newsletter.
- Your Business Name and link in the Business section of the website sidebar.